This three-day training course covers OPC architecture and fundamentals of the GENESIS32 Automation Suite, including: ProjectWorx™32, GraphWorx™32, TrendWorx™32, and AlarmWorx™32. Emphasis is placed on SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and HMI (Human Machine Interface) aspects of the product. Upon completion of the course, students will have the ability to configure, operate, and maintain a GENESIS32 system.
What you'll learn in this class:
• Use GraphWorx, TrendWorx, and AlarmWorx in developing a realistic SCADA and HMI project including alarming, historical data, and graphical interfacing.
• Pack and deploy your GENESIS32 projects with ProjectWorx™32 - develop on one machine and easily deploy to many.
• Secure your GENESIS32 SCADA system with ICONICS Security
• Experience with Microsoft Windows® Windows© applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices
Price per Student:
ICONICS Certified Instructor
* Subject to
change. Pricing is available in either US or CDN. dollars -
consult your local CB Automation office.
• Genesis32 Architecture
• AlarmWorx32 ActiveX
• Alarm Report ActiveX
• Trend Viewer ActiveX
• GraphWorx32 Repeated Development
• Global Aliasing
* Subject to
• AlarmWorx32 Server
• AlarmWorx32 Logger
• TrendWorx32 SQL Logger
• GraphWorx32 Configuration and Connection Types
• GraphWorks32 Layers and Templates
• Iconics Security Server